UniPhi is a model-based development tool for centralized data management and dependency visualization, enabling consistent, version-controlled management of data (signals and parameters) and rapid visualization of object dependencies (modeled features, signals and parameters).
SimuQuest’s UniPhi product has undergone a major transformation over the last 3 years due to a team effort between SimuQuest and Ford Motor Company.
What does this mean to Ford? A new level of efficiency in algorithm and software development from concept to production due to:
- Consistent centralized data management
- Consistent feature/function interface definitions preventing integration and software build issues
- Collaborative model-based algorithm and software development
- Visualization of signal, parameter and feature dependencies within a complex model for easy comprehension and debugging
- Seamless integration with Simulink
- Stand alone use for engineers not using Simulink (calibration, system test, etc)
Through the SimuQuest and Ford collaboration, UniPhi has evolved into a powerful new tool to manage model and software complexity.
Forget data sheets and concentrate on developing your valuable IP. QuantiPhi is a powerful chip configuration and driver integration tool for a variety of Renesas and Freescale micros. The tool provides a full complement of configurable low-level drivers (ADC, CAN, PWM, SPI, Serial, DIO, and others). The tool will guide you through the intricacies of successfully configuring your chip and driver settings to meet your specific I/O and timing requirements.
Recent Updates and Highlights:
- Simulink integration or standalone for hand-code integration.
- Validated production quality drivers.
- Automated configuration checking.
- Auto calculation of optimal settings.
- All new QuantiPhi now available for Renesas RL78 micros.
- PIL (processor in the loop) support for Renesas SH72546. PIL is a method of running a control algorithm in a processor in conjunction with a Simulink model. The controller application can run on the target in order to check for correct execution.
- PIL support for Renesas RL78 micros planned for release May 2014.
- Many popular automotive Freescale S12X and S12G variants supported.
- ControlBase-VT/MT S12X target based rapid-prototyping modules with QuantiPhi support for body, HEV/EV, transmission and DC motor control applications.
Fully exploit virtual controller design using Enginuity, a powerful engine plant model tool package that supports most varieties of production engine applications (port-fuel injected, direct injected, gasoline, diesel, turbocharged, etc.) as well as a variety of vehicle and HEV models. The package is specifically tailored to the needs of control system development and hardware-in-the-loop validation.
SimuQuest now offers a series of ControlBase ECUs for target-based rapid prototyping with the option to customize for production. ControlBase ECUs are supported by Simulink blocksets for configuration and integration within Simulink.
||Body, HEV/EV, transmission
||High-pressure common rail diesel engine